Supply Chain Optimisation
This is a 4 hour facilitated workshop.
The objective is for the participants to quickly gain an understanding of their Supply Chain and the key issues and opportunities for performance improvement.
A typical agenda is as follows:
- A view of Supply Chain developments
- A facilitated discussion of the company Supply Chain
- Issues & Potential opportunities within the Company Supply Chain
The Supply Chain discussion covers areas such as:
- Broad Company structure
- Facility locations
- Product groups
- Customer groups and service levels
- Physical supply chain flows
- Information flows
- High level financials.
- Sales by customer group, product group, Supply Chain costs.
- Components of Supply Chain costs?