Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
This is a 4 hour facilitated workshop.
The objective is for the participants to quickly gain an understanding of their Supply Chain and the key issues and opportunities for performance improvement.
A typical agenda is as follows:
- A view of Supply Chain developments
- A facilitated discussion of the company Supply Chain
- Issues & Potential opportunities within the Company Supply Chain
The Supply Chain discussion covers areas such as:
- Broad Company structure
- Facility locations
- Product groups
- Customer groups and service levels
- Physical supply chain flows
- Information flows
- High level financials.
- Sales by customer group, product group, Supply Chain costs.
- Components of Supply Chain costs?
Solid Track Record
- 26 years of experience
- 2,000 projects completed
- 25 countries