Supply Chain Optimisation
Outsourcing – How Contractors Measure the Success of a PBL Program
Performance Based Logistics (PBL) contracts are now becoming commonplace. For the Logistics contractor as well as their customers, it is vital to get this aspect of the relationship right, from the start.
- Determine profit margin objectives
- Define cash flow and balance sheet objectives
- Define the organisational structure and infrastructure to assure performance outcomes can be achieved
- Mitigate unfavourable performance risks
- Craft performance collars for fees and credits