Supply Chain Strategy
- Business Rationalisation (M&A)
- Channel Strategy
- Regional Planning
- Supply Chain Synchronisation
- Supply Chain Strategy Alignment
- Private Equity – Due Diligence
Supply Chain Tactics
- Business Integration
- Outsource / Insource / Offshore / Onshore
- Asset Deployment
- Technology Evaluation
- Infrastructure Development
- Retailer / Supplier Alignment
- Customer Service and CPFR
- International Supply Chain Services
- Transport Contract Negotiation Services
- Transport Fleet – Ownership Options
Supply Chain Operations
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Design and Layout
- Distribution Centre Process Improvement
- Transport Fleet – Management and Design
- Integration / Contract Implementation
- Technology Implementation
Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
Training and Education
- Supply Chain Leaders Academy
- Supply Chain Leaders Insights Conference
- Beer Game Simulation
- Supply Chain Training and Workshop
- Supply Chain Books
- Supply Chain Education Online Program
- Free Supply Chain and Logistics Seminars
- Supply Chain Showcase
Supply Chain Execution
Market Research Services
Other Related Services
Transport Fleet Size and Mix Design
Getting your transport fleet size and mix design right is vitally important.
Working from the bottom up, our fleet consultants can determine the optimum transport fleet requirements, whether for an in house or outsourced fleet. Our transport experience has covered high street deliveries to bulk coal transport fleets.
Key aspects of this work can include:
- Quantifying the transport task.
- Understanding the range of equipment that could be applied to the task.
- Building capacity and utilisation models.
- Developing detailed cost models including, equipment costs, overhead costs, labour costs, fuel costs, maintenance costs etc.
- Providing options with cost / benefit and risk analysis.
- Developing ownership options.
Want to know more about getting it right? Contact one of our key staff directly.