The Wrong Transport Fleet mix will massively increase your costs
Important in meeting customer expectations and managing your cost effectively
Working from the bottom up, our fleet consultants can determine the optimum transport fleet requirements, whether for an in house or outsourced fleet. Our transport experience has covered high street deliveries to bulk coal transport fleets.
Key aspects of this work can include:
- Quantifying the transport task.
- Understanding the range of equipment that could be applied to the task.
- Building capacity and utilisation models.
- Developing detailed cost models including, equipment costs, overhead costs, labour costs, fuel costs, maintenance costs etc.
- Providing options with cost / benefit and risk analysis.
- Developing ownership options.
Logistics Bureau filled a critical niche as we progressed through a business start-up. Working to a tight schedule, they drafted a very sound contract for use with our transport service provider. The level of industry knowledge that they brought to the table gave us great confidence as we negotiated a successful agreement.
Would you like to know how your transport fleet performance can be improved
Talk to our consultant today to get guaranteed supply chain strategy results. Simply fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can to talk about your needs. Or email us at [email protected] or call +61 (2) 8212 9775 to speak to sales directly