Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
Transport Fleet Size and Mix Design
Getting it right is vitally important.
Working from the bottom up, our fleet consultants can determine the optimum transport fleet requirements, whether for an in house or outsourced fleet. Our transport experience has covered high street deliveries to bulk coal transport fleets.
Key aspects of this work can include:
- Quantifying the transport task.
- Understanding the range of equipment that could be applied to the task.
- Building capacity and utilisation models.
- Developing detailed cost models including, equipment costs, overhead costs, labour costs, fuel costs, maintenance costs etc.
- Providing options with cost / benefit and risk analysis.
- Developing ownership options.