Boosting Your Supply Chain & Bottom Line Performance – The Easy Way
Free Executive Seminars
5 Venues – across Sydney and Melbourne
Sydney CBD, Macquarie Park, Eastern Creek, Melbourne CBD, Mount Waverley
(And 3 options at each! Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
What do top performing businesses know or do, that your business or team doesn’t know?
Well I’m going to tell you and show you, over Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Your choice.
Attaining higher performance as a business, as a team, or as an individual is usually about knowledge. It’s that simple. And often it’s not the kind of knowledge that is taught formally or shared very often.
Having worked with hundreds of businesses over the last 20 years, across 22 countries, my team and I have a very good idea of what separates the good businesses from the ‘best’ businesses.
And sadly, I’m sure that some of your team don’t know, what they don’t know. Just a little of the right knowledge can really boost performance.
And that’s exactly what I’ll be sharing at this next Free Executive Seminar series, in Sydney and Melbourne. We have 5 venues and Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner options at each! That’s 15 events to choose from. So, no excuses for not coming.
What do our delegates say?
In a lively interactive 1 hour session, I’m going to focus on three essentials:
- Using the Supply Chain to Boost Profitability
- Getting your Supply Chain team focussed on the top priorities
- And my top tips on measuring Supply Chain performance to boost Customer Service
Plus, how your team can easily learn these essentials in more detail, and lots more…
As always, I’ll have some valuable resources for you to take away to help you get traction on performance improvement amongst your team.
This event is not just for those working in Supply Chain and Logistics, so share the invitation with your HR and Training managers too! Because I’ll be seeking feedback on our premier education program in exchange for some amazing guest discounts.
And Remember! Come hungry and bring lots of business cards, as the networking is great too.
As we’re running multiple events this time, seating at each event will be limited, so register NOW. (My team will give you email and phone call reminders closer to the date. Don’t worry)
And do please share this page with your friends and colleagues right away, as seats will book out fast. They always do.
The timing for the events at each venue is:
7:00 AM – 7:45 AM Registration Opens (Tea and coffee available)
7:30 AM – 7:35 AM Opening Remarks
7:35 AM – 7:50 AM Breakfast Served (Plated Breakfast)
7:50 AM – 8:50 AM Topic Discussion
8:50 AM – 9:00 AM Closing Remarks
12:00 PM – 12:45 PM Registration Opens (Tea and coffee available)
12:30 PM – 12:35 PM Opening Remarks
12:35 PM – 12:50 PM Breakfast Served (Plated Breakfast)
12:50 PM – 1:50 PM Topic Discussion
1:50 PM – 2:00 PM Closing Remarks
6:00 PM – 6:45 PM Registration Opens (Tea and coffee available)
6:30 PM – 6:35 PM Opening Remarks
6:35 PM – 6:50 PM Breakfast Served (Plated Breakfast)
6:50 PM – 7:50 PM Topic Discussion
1:50 PM – 2:00 PM Closing Remarks
Are these events really free?
Yes they are. At some venues you might need to pay for car parking, but we try to ensure that even that is free for you.
Will I learn anything useful?
Absolutely you will! Did you watch the guest feedback video above? The information we share is tried and tested and based on our work with hundreds of consulting clients across 22 countries, since 1997.
Will the information apply to my industry?
99% of it Yes! Because much of the information is based on the work we conduct with our consulting clients, it covers most industries.
What type of people attend?
Quite simply, people who want to improve their own operations, their knowledge and their careers. They come from all types and sizes of business. You’ll find it’s a really nice friendly relaxed atmosphere.
What level of people attend?
Our guests range from CEOs, Managing Directors, General Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Logistics Managers, Warehouse Managers, Customer Service Managers, HR Managers, Training Managers. Everyone is welcome. A few Finance and Marketing Directors sneak in too!
Is the event aimed at just selling your services?
No! The purpose of these events is to share knowledge with our guests to boost their personal and business performance and to provide some really good networking. It’s just one of the ways we like to ‘give back’. At some events there might be an ‘offer’ at the end for something we think might be valuable for you if it is relevant to the topic. But not at all events.
You’ll get lots of solid useful information don’t worry and usually some valuable free gifts as well. (Business related information and guides)
How long have you been running these events?
We started back in 1999. And we’ve run them ever since. Not just in Australia but across SE Asia as well. Thousands of people register for these events every year. If you haven’t been before, I guarantee you’ll enjoy them!
Why do you run these events?
Quite simply we really enjoy sharing the knowledge we have gained and enjoy helping people achieve success. It’s what we are passionate about and what drives us. Once you have been to one of our events you’ll ‘get it’. One of our core values is to share knowledge and help people.
Can I bring a colleague?
Yes of course you can. More than one if you like. We just ask that everyone who is coming has filled out the registration form. This ensures that:
- We adhere to anti-spam legislation.
- That you all get a seat and a meal!
- And that my events team has your contact details to send you reminders nearer the event date. They’ll even call you too.
I have another question.
Feel free to contact our Events Manager or me directly.
Events manager: Rose Torrecampo: [email protected] or +61 2 9194 2873
Or me, Rob O’Byrne: [email protected] or +61 417 417 307
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Whilst we would hope this never occurs, Logistics Bureau reserves the right to make changes to the date, venue and topic if circumstances demand.
- Whilst every attempt will be made to accommodate all those who register, if venue capacity is exceeded, seats will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. (Note that some seats are kept in reserve for clients of Logistics Bureau, Dawson Consulting, and Supply Chain Leaders Academy and are only released 48 hours before the event if they are not taken up. If you are on a waiting list, we will call you at this stage.)
- Given the degree and value of Intellectual Property shared with our guests at these events, Logistics Bureau reserves the right to refuse admission to direct competitors.
- If registrations exceed venue capacity it may be necessary to limit registrations to two people per organisation.
- If you are unable to attend, please try to find a substitute to attend in your place so that the seat, meal, and learning opportunity is not wasted.
- Where guests routinely register for events but fail to attend, they may be deleted from our guest list permanently.