Supply Chain Mentoring Groups
Do you wish that you had other people to talk to about your Supply Chain and Logistics problems? People who are tackling the same issues as you? Where you could discuss solutions in a secure and confidential environment?
Well you can. Where? As a member of one of our Supply Chain mentoring Groups.
You need to get ‘inside the tent’!
Why not consider joining a Supply Chain Mentoring Group? A Mentoring Group typically consists of 10-12 non-competing companies from various industries who, through regular face-to-face meetings, participate in the exchange of best practice benchmark information and ideas.
Over 250 companies from a broad range of industries have participated in our Mentoring Groups and some have been members for over 10 years. Yes… they really are that good!
Mentoring Group Scope
- Covers all key Supply Chain and Logistics processes, from end to end across the business
- Focuses on end-to-end improvement by leveraging/improving key processes and functions
- Process and productivity benchmarking are used as a tool, rather than just pure cost benchmarks
Each Mentoring Group Meeting is a Mix of:
- Member presentations
- Discussion of key issues
- Sharing of business problems/challenges
- Development of best practice potential solutions
- Agreement and tracking on future objectives
- Subject matter expert presentations
- Best practice concepts/ideas/initiatives
Hop on over to Supply Chain Mentoring for a closer look.
Owner and CEO