Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
Businesses are recognising the need to become good corporate citizens, as well as prepare for regulatory schemes that may require them to reduce carbon emissions. The difficulty many businesses now face, is understanding where to start.
Recognising this need, Logistics Bureau is now able to assist businesses, with Carbon Footprint Analysis, in the following areas:
- Quantifying existing carbon emissions from Supply Chains and Distribution Networks.
- Testing alternative methods and modes of distribution, and quantifying the potential emissions reduction.
- Developing plans to reduce CO2 emissions, by modifying transport and facility usage in the Supply Chain.
In many markets, consumers are now expecting suppliers to set and achieve CO2 emission reduction targets. Furthermore, consumers are starting to select products, based on the amount of carbon emissions produced in their manufacture. All of this puts even more pressure on businesses to tackle emissions issues.