Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
Demand Density Mapping.
‘See’ your customer demand graphically.
This Supply Chain Mapping service provides geo coded customer locations on a digital map, that pictorially illustrate geographic demand.
This provides insights into distribution management that looking ‘at the numbers’ alone cannot provide.
The size of the customers symbol on the map, can be set at various volume break points.
Customers can be mapped based on customer type, customer sales levels or many other factors as required.
Use this graphical demand density mapping to support:
- Facility location decisions
- Demand trend analysis
- Identification of market opportunities
Why not map your current demand against potential demand based on our population and demographics databases? Where is your actual demand lagging?
These services can also be provided remotely via the Internet.