Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
Customer/DC Allocation Mapping
Are your customers being serviced from the right locations?
The allocation of customers to be serviced from specific Distribution Centres (DC), can often lead to inefficient distribution and higher than necessary costs.
The customer allocation mapping process highlights where these allocations can be improved based on the time or distance from the DC. The result?
- Improved service times
- Reduced network costs
- Like all of our mapping services, these can easily be provided remotely via the Internet.