The more traditional Supply Chain and Logistics Conferences fulfill a certain need. I’m a great fan of them and have attended and spoken at hundreds over the years. But sometimes I’m left yearning for a little bit more. More of what you might well ask.
Well, on my wish list would be:
- More in depth details.
- More tips or ‘how to’ guides that I could use in my own business.
- The ability to switch in and out of sessions depending on their relevance to me.
- The opportunity for more questions.
- Even the chance for some 1 on 1 time with the expert speakers.
- And lastly…more cost effective!
Yes, that last one can be a challenge, can’t it? The ‘going rate’ for years seems to start at about $1,000 per day for conferences of quality.
If you know me at all, then you’ll know that if I have a different idea on our industry or an alternative way of providing services that can offer great value, then I tend to ‘build it myself’. So that’s what I’ve done.
A Supply Chain and Logistics Conference with a difference. A huge difference, that addresses my wish list above. So let me respond to that wish list…
- Each session is an hour at least.
- Each expert is focussed on showing and teaching and sharing information that you can use right now.
- You can move between sessions at will.
- Each session is ‘all about’ asking questions…
- And Yes you can get plenty 1 on 1 time in the breaks.
- And it’s not going to cost you $1,000 per day. Would less than $100 be attractive? And what if that that ticket fee all went to charity?
If you think that this event might be just worth the look, pop over to this link: http://www.supplychainleadersinsights.com.au/
Places will be limited and once this event opens its doors for ticket sales, they may not last long.