Customer Profitability Checker
in just 2 weeks!
Which Customers are Draining Your Profits?
“Guaranteed” – If you’re not delighted with the results, get a full refund!
Cost to Serve is powerful technique used to identify those ~ 10% or more of customers and orders likely to be loss makers. We’ve seen as high as 80% of orders being loss makers, and he company never knew!
Using your sales history, inventory and master data, our analytics software will;
- Determine your high level ‘cost to serve’ at four cost levels.
- Revenue less COGS (Gross Margin)
- Gross Margin less Inventory Carry Cost
- Gross Margin less Inventory Carry Cost less Outbound Freight (if available)
- Identify your loss-making SKUs and Customers at each cost level.
- Tell you exactly what you need to do to correct unprofitable SKUs and Customers.
Typical Benefit: ~ 40-50% reversal of those unprofitable orders
Who is it for? Supply Chain Managers interested in fixing unprofitable orders.
What you get? In the profitability checker we’ll apportion your supply chain costs to your order history. From this we can drill down to determine profitability at a SKU and Customer level.
Did you know that for most businesses at least 10% of their sales orders are actually loss making?
This high level cost to serve analysis is one easy way to find out which SKUs and customers may be unprofitable. After identifying the guilty SKUs and Customers, we’ll show you how to plug those profit leaks.