Procurement, Purchasing and Strategic Sourcing Consulting
Supply Chain Optimisation
Our Procurement and Purchasing Consultants will greatly reduce costs from costly sourcing.
Procurement in most businesses is by far the largest Supply Chain cost. Particularly in the current economic environment, effective and efficient procurement across your business is vital.
This is equally applicable to direct procurement (products and materials) as well as indirect procurement (facilities and services).
We offer these services all around Australia & New Zealand in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth & Auckland, also all around the world in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, North and South America & about 30 other countries.
Logistics Bureau’s procurement consultants provide a wide range of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement consulting services, as illustrated below:
- Assessment of current procurement spend
- Procurement risk assessment
- Assessment of the supply market
- Procurement structure, process and technology evaluation
- Procurement performance measurement
- Implementation management
- Procurement change management
- Monitoring procurement benefits
- Total procurement cost, not just purchase price
- Consolidating purchasing power
- Tighter supplier relationships
- Improved teamwork and purchasing skills
- Realigned procurement business processes, work and information flow
- Determining supplier qualifications
- Designing, communicating and analysing RFPs and RFQs
- Facilitating supplier negotiations
- Selecting and confirmation of suppliers