Business Analyst – Supply Chain and Logistics
Due to increasing client demand, we are hiring in our Sydney and Melbourne offices.
Analysts within Logistics Bureau provide a range of analytical support utilising applications such as Access, SQL Server and Excel, as well as specialist software tools.
To be successful in this role, the following qualities are essential and should be considered a minimum entry point:
- A passion to deliver the best outcome you can.
- Be an advanced user of Access, Excel, SQL, and VBA.
- Experience with Route Scheduling and Optimisation tools an Advantage.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have at least a first degree in a business discipline, (Accounting, Operations Research, Supply Chain or Logistics majors will have an advantage)
- Demonstrate drive, energy, and initiative and not be afraid to contribute new ideas.
- Work well with minimal supervision, but seek and take direction when required.
- Enjoy a challenging and fun work environment.
Is this YOU? Get in touch.
I am an interested applicant for the business analyst position advertised.
Then by all means apply.
Great Post..!! You share all the important and useful tips about Supply Chain and Logistics business. It is also very helpful for my business also Thank you for sharing this meaningful information with us.