Thank you to all our guests who came along to our three free Supply Chain and Logistics events this week in Sydney. It was great to meet old friends as well as make new ones. And the debates and discussions are always so refreshing!
In case you haven’t been along yet, here’s what some of our guests, thought. We’re in Adelaide and Melbourne 4,5 & 6 June. Why not register and come along? There are a few seats left, we’d love to see you there!
“Thank you to all our guests who came along to our three free Supply Chain and Logistics events this week in Sydney. It was great to meet old friends as well as make new ones. And the debates and discussions are always so refreshing!
In case you haven’t been along yet, here’s what some of our guests, thought. We’re in Adelaide and Melbourne 4,5 & 6 June.
Hi, I’ve just been to one of Rob’s free events this morning and it has been excellent. Very informative, the strategies, thinking about initiatives and how to work with a greater business, not just supply chain, to produce the results, certainly has given me food for thought. And I can think of a few of my team now that need to come along and I have a thinking session, which is what this morning has been. Thanks Rob.
Hi this is Bold Wally from Bevchain, just been one of Rob’s Logistics Bureau Free events this morning that lasts 4 hours. It’s been very encouraging and a lots of really good information. I can’t believe Rob is doing this all for free, he even put on free coffee, so thanks Rob, and I encourage everyone if you can come to these things, to do so. Cheers!
Hello, it’s John Lindley. I just wanted to say I’ve known Rob for 20 years but I keep coming back for these presentations because I found them really excellent I don’t even work in the supply chain at the moment but it’s just so good to just hear a guy who knows his stuff and I hope more of you will come along. Thanks!
Hi, I’m Malcolm. I’ve just been to one of Rob’s free events, thoroughly enjoyed it, it’s been a great networking opportunity Rob has a great ability to make some complex supply chain issues explained in very easy to digest manner. It’s been a great worthwhile event, if you want to learn more about supply chain, I would encourage you to come along.”
If you are quick you can still grab a seat. Just register here:
Hope to see you at one of our events soon.
- How Long have these Free Events been running? Logistics Bureau have been providing these free Supply Chain & Logistics events for the industry since 2000. It’s our way of sharing and giving back to the industry. Originally they were only open to invited consulting clients, but now they are open to the much broader business community.Enjoyed by thousands of guests every year, we try to share topics of interest as well as provide some key tips on improving Supply Chain and Logistics performance.
- Who Gets Invited? Anyone is welcome to join us. All you need to do is register your interest here, and we’ll ensure you receive invitations for future events: Supply Chain and Logistics Seminars (Please note that we do reserve the right to refuse registration to direct competitors, given the value of the IP we share).
- Where do These Events Run? Most frequently they run in Sydney and Melbourne (Australia), though we also try to get to Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide as well as further around our Region including Bangkok, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City and elsewhere.
- What Topics do you Cover? The topics will vary between each event ‘series’ and will largely be based on what we find are some of the greatest challenges and opportunities that our consulting clients are facing. This tends to be a very good barometer of what challenges our industry as a whole are facing.
- How Long is Each Supply Chain & Logistics Event? We used to run ‘breakfast’ events with a short 40 minute presentation, but we now provide a 4 hour 8am to midday format. This allows us to share much more information and get into some worthwhile debate and discussion.
- Am I too Junior or too Senior to come along? Certainly not. Whilst a Supply Chain and Logistics professional of 30 years plus may not learn as much as someone with much more limited experience, none of us are ever too experienced to stop learning.
But it should be said, that our events are probably geared more towards those with less experience in Supply Chain and Logistics, or those who recognise they have specific knowledge gaps that they would like to fill.
If you haven’t been along and want to try our events. Here’s that registration link again and we’ll make sure you get onto our invitation list. We’ll also make sure you get our monthly Bulletins with more handy tips and articles.