Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
- Is your equipment financing out of alignment with your asset requirements?
- Is your balance sheet overloaded with asset finance commitments?
- Are you making lease payments for outdated or inefficient equipment?
- Are you making lease payments on idle equipment?
Equipment leases within the Supply Chain are often the ‘elephant in the room’ that everyone knows is there, but does not want to mention.
Logistics Bureau’s consultants have considerable experience in resolving equipment leasing issues and can assist your business by reducing the financial burden that such leases can sometimes create.
Logistics Bureau’s equipment lease audit can be tailored to your needs, but typically will focus on:
Review & Restructuring of Equipment Leases
- Comprehensive picture of current situations & constraints
- Identify immediate cost savings
- Implement a lease management system
- Restructure facilities
Review the opportunity to turn equipment into cash at its balance sheet value
- Review options for sale or trade in of existing assets
- Consider Sale & Leaseback options
Solid Track Record
- 26 years of experience
- 2,000 projects completed
- 25 countries