The cost and service balancing act
60 Minute Free Webinar
Why do we need to model your supply chain, logistics or distribution network design? Find out by watching the recorded webinar
Experience shows us that for companies that have never reviewed their network or that have undergone or plan to undergo significant change in their Supply Chain, there is a high degree of risk that:
- Network costs could be 10-15% higher than expected norms.
- Service lead times may be adversely impacted.
- Excessive product damage could be occurring.
- Inventory investment is abnormally high.
- Product availability is a major issue
The business requirements of a network will change over time.
This can be due to mergers and acquisitions, entering new markets, expanding product ranges or indeed changes to the regulatory environment.