A Broken Distribution Network Could Be Costing You Millions!
Identify and Fix the Profit Leaks in Your Supply Chain with Help From Our Distribution Network Design Consultants
Companies that Trust Us
We Fix Supply Chain Network Issues in Three Stages
Over time Supply Chain, logistics, and distribution network designs fall out of alignment with customer base and market share. That’s why our first step is to take a long hard look at the current status of your Supply Chain.
We have applied our experience and modelling solutions rigorously to the improvement of distribution networks in the retail, beverage, FMCG, building product, pharma, and automotive sectors, along with many other types of industry.
Once we have a clear understanding of where you are now and what optimum supply chain performance looks like for your enterprise, our network design consultants will recommend changes that will quickly and efficiently minimise your supply chain costs and maximise profits.
Supply Chain Temperature Check
Just like the famous frog in the slowly heating pot, small changes become big changes and can boil a Supply Chain alive.
- Changes in scale
- Developments in transport infrastructure
- Regulatory changes
- Increasing product diversity
Have an Impact On…
- Network costs
- Service lead times
- Product losses or damage
- Excessive inventory investment
- Product availability
And Lead To…
- Logistics costs increasing beyond the rate of inflation
- Delivery promises becoming harder to fulfil
- Rising inventory levels and decreases in working capital
- Rising rate of availability concerns.
Network Reviews Can be Resource Intensive and Require a Specific Skill Set to Execute Accurately
For 30 years our distribution network design consultants have been analysing, designing, and redesigning supply chains in retail, beverage, FMCG, building product, pharma, and automotive sectors, to name but a few, and have completed projects in the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
To get started right now, click the button and book a call with one of our network design consultants.
Modeling the Complexities of Distribution Network Design
In order to ensure maximum optimisation when modeling a Supply Chain from factory to customer, our distribution network design consultants take into account data such as:
- Customer locations
- Order sizes and delivery frequencies
- Transport costs
- Transport vehicle types
- Transport modes
- Warehouse or distribution centre size, location(s), resources, costs
- Service level requirements
- Factory and supplier locations
- Ports of entry for imported products
- And many other factors…
Reduce Costs and Increase Profitability
Our Network Design Consultants Specialise in Reviewing, Modelling and Realigning Distribution, Logistics, and Entire Supply Chain Networks.
We help you get your network on track quickly and effectively so your business sees:
- A reduction in distribution costs
- A deeper understanding of customer-service needs and options
- Greater awareness of your service costs
- An appropriate balance of storage, inventory and transport costs
If you’re in a hurry and just want to test some network options at a high level, our fast-track modelling service only requires you to supply demand data and customer locations.
This is a rapid, low-cost, software-driven solution that provides network insights and enables comparative decision making in the case that a comprehensive modelling project is not feasible for your business to undertake.
Network Knowledge is Our Strength
At Logistics Bureau, we’ve been conducting network studies for over 30 years. So we know that with our help you can expect distribution cost savings of anything from 4% to 14%.
Here are some facts about our history and track record in distribution network design projects:
- We’ve modelled a diverse range of local distribution networks and domestic supply chains, numbering in the hundreds, in geographies all over the world, as well as regional and global supply chains for large multinational clients.
- We apply our experience and modelling solutions rigorously to the improvement of distribution networks in the retail, beverage, FMCG, building product, pharma, and automotive sectors, along with many other types of industry.
- Nine of our 30-strong team of consultants are specialists in distribution network cost/benefit analysis, and are equipped with powerful software solutions to support their deep and extensive knowledge of network design and dynamics.
It All Starts With a 15-Minute Call
We’re here to help you improve your supply chain or distribution network design.
If you’re curious about exactly how we could help, you want get a better understanding of the principles of supply chain design or just run your ideas for network realignment by us, you’re welcome to join us in a short call to discuss your needs and the options available.
On that call we typically:
- Review your current situation.
- Identify the main issue(s) to address.
- Determine the possible ways in which we can help if you choose to engage us.
- Discuss next steps for working together.
Where You’ve Seen Us
Let’s Build You a Great Logistics Network—By Design
Looking for the quickest ways to reduce costs and increase profitability? Complete the quick form to chat with a Logistics Bureau distribution network design consultant.
You can also call us at +61 (2) 8212 9775 or send an email to [email protected]