You Must Understand Your ‘Cost to Serve’
If You Only Do 1 Supply Chain ‘Thing’ – Make it This
And Improve your Service whilst Reducing Your Costs – Guaranteed!
The Web Training is brought to you by Logistics Bureau
Catch us twice on June 17, 2020 at 11:00 AM AEST and 11:00 AM PDT
Shocking Truth – 72% of Businesses Just Don’t Understand this well enough
And as a consequence their Supply Chains ‘leak’ profits and run at much higher cost, and up to 17% of their customers and products are loss makers! (and they don’t even realise)
You’ll get great value from this Webinar if you need to:
- Reduce Supply Chain costs.
- Improve business profitability.
- Identify low or negative margin products and customers.
- Improve customer service.
- Be better equipped in pricing negotiations.
- Set your Supply Chain on a clear path to increased competitiveness.
During this webinar we’ll show you:
- What most businesses ‘miss’ in reporting Supply Chain performance.
- The 5 biggest errors that lead to increased Supply Chain costs.
- 2 simple techniques to reduce Distribution costs by up to 21%.
- The top 5 ‘Cost to Serve’ Metrics you need to track.
- A simple roadmap to improve service and reduce costs.
- How you can be on the ‘right’ path in under 6 weeks.
JUNE 17, 2020
11:00 AM AEST | 11:00 AM US PDT
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY
CEO Logistics Bureau
Rob has over 40 years experience in Supply Chain and Logistics, the last 25 being in Education and Consulting. His consulting clients include many Top 500 companies and he has overseen consulting assignments across 24 countries to date. Rob is a regular speaker at conferences and online events and is often quoted in the media, and interviewed on Radio and TV regarding Supply Chain issues.
Tips to get the Most from This Event!
- Make sure you put the details in your diary!
- Login 5-10 minutes before the start time. This allows for any technical problems, and we do start right on time!
- Have a notepad ready to take lots of notes.
- If you have questions, you can ask these during the webinar by typing them in to the question box. (we try to answer All questions)