Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
Do you ever have difficulty getting your people aligned to the right direction and the right timeframes?
“…it ought to be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
Because the innovator has for enemies all those who have done well under the old conditions, and lukewarm defenders in those who may do well under the new.”
– Machiavelli (The Prince, 1532)
It has been said that “change is the only constant in our lives”. We can always expect things to change, and we can also expect people to be resistant to change if the change process is not well managed. It is sometimes like being the captain of a ship where we move levers and knobs which are not actually connected to anything.
The following list sets out the key phases of change management that will need to be addressed to ensure maximum success from Change Management initiatives.
At Logistics Bureau we have experienced people, suitably trained and qualified, who can help improve your level of success in implementing organisational change. We can help you address any of the key phases of change management, depending on your current position and needs.
Driving significant and beneficial change within any business is hard.
If Change Management is distracting your managers, if you need specialist skills for a critical change initiative or if you have a change strategy but lack the management manpower to deliver it, we will give you instant access to the outstanding change managers you need.
Our change management consultants will help you to:
- Smoothly manage the introduction of business changes
- Identify new ways of improving business performance
- Deliver improvements such as cost reduction, waste elimination, better throughput, accelerated R&D and supply-chain streamlining in often tight timeframes
Solid Track Record
- 24 years of experience
- 1,700 projects completed
- 25 countries