Business and Supply Chain Channel Strategy
Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
Omni-Channel, B2B, B2C, B2D, B2H… Dark Stores, Click & Collect?
The edges are blurring in terms of your ‘channel to market’, and in these challenging times, it can be hard to develop a clear channel strategy.
So you must ensure that your supply chain initiatives are optimised to meet the various channel needs and strategies. The differences between channels of distribution, such as specific customer or product needs, can have a major impact on supply chain solutions, and a massive impact on the bottom line.
In developing improved channel strategies, our work may often focus on:
- Articulation of contributions from different customers and customer groups, perhaps through Cost to Serve Analysis.
- Testing and developing ecommerce distribution solutions.
- Gaining clear direction as to how to achieve optimum profitability from different channels
- Ensuring service alignment to meet profit objectives
- Creating cost alignment to meet profit objectives
Confused or uncertain? Why not contact us now for a free confidential discussion of your Channel Strategy and where some of the gaps might be?
A review of distribution channel strategy can often highlight opportunities for shared distribution. Many companies have shied away from this in the past , fearing a loss of cost and service differentiation in the market place, but attitudes are now changing.
Check out our Related Supply Chain Strategy Page Below:
Supply Chain Strategy Alignment – Logistics Strategy
Logistics Bureau have undertaken a number of reviews recently that have assessed the potential benefits of competitors sharing distribution facilities and/or delivery transport. This type of work is undertaken within a strict set of agreed boundaries to ensure that each companies information is handled with the appropriate degree of confidentiality.