Rob O’Byrne and the Logistics Bureau team have just released the first of a series of books on Supply Chain and Logistics. Advance copies were made available at the Smart 2011 conference in Sydney and were sold for Charity. All proceeds going to ‘Youth off the Streets’.
The aim is to produce a series of books providing really practical and helpful tips and insights, that are largely based on Logistics Bureau’s experience with over 1,200 client assignments across 22 countries.
“This book is a must read if you’re really serious about creating a sustainable business and shareholder wealth”
Darren J Stephens
International Best Selling Author
“Millionaires & Billionaires Secrets Revealed”
You’ll learn or discover:
- How to access the big ticket items to reduce costs.
- 5 critical tips on measuring for superior performance.
- Balancing cost and service for more effective distribution.
- How to stop inventory investment blow outs.
- 3 key steps to developing a game winning Supply Chain strategy.
- The 5 key steps to improving warehousing effectiveness.
- Avoiding the stuff that screws your Supply Chain performance.
The main print run will be released in early July, but you can order the book and get the first Chapter as a free download here: Supply Chain Secrets Books
Publishing contracts are already signed for the next 3 books in the series and advanced sales on the next book have already ensured it will reach the ‘best seller’ list.