This season marks a giving of gifts and expressing our best wishes and gratitude to others.
As you may know, giving to those less fortunate is deeply embedded into how we do things here at Logistics Bureau and we integrate giving into all our business transactions. This is through our Partnership with the Buy One Give One (B1G1) organisation.
So, as we did last year, instead of sending greetings cards, we’d like to make a small charitable donation on your behalf.
The little things really count. Together we’ve made over 7 million micro giving impacts!
We’ve picked 5 worthy causes to support this holiday season.
- We’ll provide fresh life-saving water to 5 people in Ethiopia.
- Educate a disadvantaged child for a day in India.
- Feed a hungry street child in the Philippines.
- Feed an orphaned child in Thailand.
- Provide an IT Learning Hub for a child for a day in a remote indigenous community in Australia.
Watch the full video below to learn more about this endeavour:
please gift 5. Great initiative.