And within the book, you’ll also find links to access free online Supply Chain education as a Mini Course.
In this book, you’ll find:
- How to develop an end-to-end supply chain, that is well focussed and clearly understood by staff, and all of those who interact with your supply chain.
- Essential customer service policies, and how they drive your structure, your processes and your costs. And creating a policy that really works in your supply chain.
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) tips. That ‘black art’ that is often overly complicated, into a simple, highly effective communication discipline.
- Simple ‘laws’ and concepts that show how your Supply Chain network has no relevance at all to the rise and fall in property costs!
- Logistics Outsourcing tips that can make or break your business.
- Understanding asset utilisation and capacity issues so you know when full trucks and warehouses can be a good thing and when they are definitely not.
- How to measure performance properly, so you can drive improvements.
This book is really easy to read and provides some great tips that you can apply right now.
If we are not connected on LinkedIn, please reach out and connect, or just follow me on this link:
I post weekly tips and insights on Supply Chain.
Regards – Rob O’Byrne