Supply Chain Study Packs
These study packs form part of the products and services of Supply Chain Secrets (a Logistics Bureau Business)
What are Supply Chain Study Packs?
Quite simply they are a pack of information and learning materials, about a specific area of Supply Chain and Logistics.
They are not overly academic. In fact not at all!
They are designed as a fast track way for people to grasp not only the fundamentals of the topic, but also the much more advanced knowledge and techniques that are not taught anywhere and only come through years of experience.
What’s inside the Supply Chain Study Pack?
Inside each pack you’ll find a vast array of materials. Each pack has a contents guide and a suggested sequence for using the materials, although many people just dive right in and select the materials that interest them most.
Each pack varies, but will normally contain a selection of materials that include:
- Presentation videos.
- Audio presentations.
- Video or Audio interviews with subject matter experts.
- Transcripts of all AV materials.
- Study guide books with exercises.
- Specific guides and tools related to the topic.
- A full set of the Supply Chain Secrets Book series.
What Topics do the Packs Cover?
Supply Chain Study Packs cover a range of key topics and the list is continually growing. Such as:
- Supply Chain & Logistics Strategy
- Transport Management
- Warehouse Design and Management
- Inventory Management
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Procurement & Purchasing
- Cost to Serve
- Performance Measurement & KPIs
Owner and CEO