Supply Chain Strategy
- Business Rationalisation (M&A)
- Channel Strategy
- Regional Planning
- Supply Chain Synchronisation
- Supply Chain Strategy Alignment
- Private Equity - Due Diligence
Supply Chain Tactics
- Business Integration
- Outsource / Insource / Offshore / Onshore
- Asset Deployment
- Technology Evaluation
- Infrastructure Development
- Retailer / Supplier Alignment
- Customer Service and CPFR
- International Supply Chain Services
- Transport Contract Negotiation Services
Supply Chain Operations
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Design and Layout
- Distribution Centre Process Improvement
- Transport Fleet - Management, Design and Utilisation
- Integration / Contract Implementation
- Technology Implementation
Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
Training and Education
- Supply Chain Leaders Academy
- Supply Chain Leaders Insights Conference
- Beer Game Simulation
- Supply Chain Training and Workshop
- Supply Chain Books
- Supply Chain Education Online Program
- Free Supply Chain and Logistics Seminars
- Supply Chain Showcase
Supply Chain Execution
Market Research Services
Other Related Services
By Registering, this will ensure you receive invitations via email.
Logistics Bureau has for a number of years, provided free breakfast seminars to customers that offer tremendous value through the information and discussion provided.
These events have recently been opened up to allow a broader participation and are now promoted via industry associations and here on our own website.
Logistics Bureau’s Events (complimentary seminars) are held in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Singapore, Bangkok Ho Chi Minh City and elsewhere. They are very popular for senior executives as well as supply chain industry professionals.
Make sure you register early as these seminars get booked out fast and typically attract over 100 senior executives.
Follow our events on Twitter. Hashtags are #logisticsbureau and #lbevents
New Format Events … More Events … Bigger Events .. Even More Value
Our program is constantly evolving and improving, to offer our guests even more fantastic value.
We will now be offering more and larger events. Logistics Bureau clients will be offered greater value and benefits, whilst at the same time these free events will also be opened up to much broader participation.
Dates and invitations will be circulated soon. Better to register now to make sure you receive your invitation.
Boost Your Supply Chain Performance Today!
Contact us for 100% Guaranteed Results.