Early registration is essential,as places will be limited due to the interactive nature of this event and venue capacity limitations.
All the Logistics Outsourcing Secrets you will ever need.
Yes, my staff are telling me I’m nuts to share all this information!
I’ve been involved in almost 100 Logistics Outsourcing projects, either assisting the client or the 3PL, across most industries.
Those who ‘go it alone’ with Logistics Outsourcing can easily end up in trouble through the process or early in the life of the contract. I really want to make sure you don’t make those mistakes.
This will be really helpful for 3PLs as well as clients or potential clients of 3PLs. The seminar will be lively, interactive and full of ‘real life’ tips that you can use in your own Logistics Outsourcing programs and contracts.
I’ll be covering these elements and lots more, hence the extended seminar timing to allow us to get through all the information:
- Why organisations outsource Logistics. Is it for you?
- The critical stages and milestones involved.
- A ‘live’ role play case study highlighting what can go wrong.
- Sample projects plans.
- Sample RFT (Request For Tender) plans.
- How to pick vendors.
- How to evaluate tender responses.
In fact once you attend this seminar, you won’t need consultants to guide you through the process! Which is just as well. Because we are probably too busy helping those who really don’t know how to do this well to take on any more Outsourcing projects right now.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Tue 9th Sept 2014 – Novotel Brisbane, 200 Creek St, Brisbane QLD
Thur 11th Sept 2014 – Bayview On The Park Melbourne, 52 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC
Tue 16th Sept 2014 – North Sydney Harbourview, 17 Blue St, North Sydney NSW
Wed 17th Sept 2014 – Novotel Sydney Parramatta, 350 Church St, Parramatta NSW
7:30 am: Registration opens. Tea, coffee and a snack on arrival.
8:00 am: Event starts. Break mid way.
11:00 am: Event Closes. Free gifts for guests. Q&A can continue for those who want to hang on longer.
Does this Training Event suit you? Here are some guidelines…
Whilst our seminars are not aimed at ‘experts’ in Supply Chain and Logistics, many with 20+ years of experience, do regularly attend to fill in specific knowledge gaps and for the great networking. Those who regularly attend work in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Distribution Management
- Customer Service Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Distribution Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Demand Planning
- Supply Planning
- Production Planning
- Procurement/ Purchasing /Sourcing
- Human Resources
And we always seem to attract some more senior executives too, such as:
I think it helps them understand more what their teams should be doing!
- Are these events really free?
- – Yes they are. At some venues you might need to pay for car parking, but we try to ensure that even that is free for you.
- Will I learn anything useful?
- – Absolutely you will! The information we share is tried and tested and based on our work with hundreds of consulting clients across 22 countries, since 1997
- Will the information apply to my industry?
- – 99% of it Yes! Because much of the information is based on the work we conduct with our consulting clients, it covers most industries.
- What type of people attend?
- – Quite simply, people who want to improve their own operations, their knowledge and their careers.
- What level of people attend?
- – Our guests range from Warehouse supervisors, Customer Service managers to General Managers. Everyone is welcome. A few Finance and Marketing Directors sneak in too!
- Is the event aimed at just selling your services?
- – No! The purpose of these events is to share knowledge with our guests. So you’ll have 2 hours of solid useful information.
- How long have you been running these events?
- – I think we started back in 1999. And we’ve run them ever since. Not just in Australia but across SE Asia as well. Thousands of people register for these events every year.
- Will I get a chance to do some networking?
- – Yes you will. In fact we insist that you do and provide a simple mechanism to ensure you do.
- Why do you run these events?
- – Quite simply we really enjoy sharing the knowledge we have gained and enjoy helping people achieve success. It’s what we are passionate about and what drives us. Once you have been to one of our events you’ll ‘get it’.
- Can I bring a colleague?
- – Yes of course you can. We just ask that you use the refer a friend link. This way we make sure we follow all the anti-spam rules and that your colleagues actually register themselves. Some organisations book 5-6 pages. That’s OK, but be quick!
- How many people attend each event?
- – That very much depends on how many events we run in each ‘series’ and also the availability of suitable rooms at the venues. In regional areas we run events that are more ‘cosy’ and might just have 20-30 guests. In the major cities we might have 80-100 guests. So booking is essential to secure your seat. I think our largest event so far was 300 guests.