Transport Route Planning – Routing
Supply Chain Strategy
- Business Rationalisation (M&A)
- Channel Strategy
- Regional Planning
- Supply Chain Synchronisation
- Supply Chain Strategy Alignment
- Private Equity - Due Diligence
Supply Chain Tactics
- Business Integration
- Outsource / Insource / Offshore / Onshore
- Asset Deployment
- Technology Evaluation
- Infrastructure Development
- Retailer / Supplier Alignment
- Customer Service and CPFR
- International Supply Chain Services
- Transport Contract Negotiation Services
- Transport Fleet – Ownership Options
Supply Chain Operations
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Design and Layout
- Distribution Centre Process Improvement
- Transport Fleet - Management and Design
- Integration / Contract Implementation
- Technology Implementation
Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
- Transport Fleet – Routing and Scheduling
Training and Education
- Supply Chain Leaders Academy
- Supply Chain Leaders Insights Conference
- Beer Game Simulation
- Supply Chain Training and Workshop
- Supply Chain Books
- Supply Chain Education Online Program
- Free Supply Chain and Logistics Seminars
- Supply Chain Showcase
Supply Chain Execution
Market Research Services
Other Related Services
The accurate planning of delivery transport routes is essential if service targets are to be maintained and costs controlled. This is even more important for multi drop operations.
Detailed analysis can be carried out to ensure that transport fleet assets are used effectively, by testing a range of route planning and drop allocation scenarios.
Our consultants have routing experience ranging from bread and milk deliveries to ready mix concrete!
This route analysis approach can be used to test elements such as:
- The impact of customer geography and order profile on transport cost and service.
- The impact of varying transport delivery time windows.
- The impact of changing vehicle types and sizes on utilisation and cost.
- The impact of changing driver shift patterns.
Boost Your Supply Chain Performance Today!
Contact us for 100% Guaranteed Results.