Supply Chain Strategy
- Business Rationalisation (M&A)
- Channel Strategy
- Regional Planning
- Supply Chain Synchronisation
- Supply Chain Strategy Alignment
- Private Equity - Due Diligence
Supply Chain Tactics
- Business Integration
- Outsource / Insource / Offshore / Onshore
- Asset Deployment
- Technology Evaluation
- Infrastructure Development
- Retailer / Supplier Alignment
- Customer Service and CPFR
- International Supply Chain Services
- Transport Contract Negotiation Services
Supply Chain Operations
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Design and Layout
- Distribution Centre Process Improvement
- Transport Fleet - Management, Design and Utilisation
- Integration / Contract Implementation
- Technology Implementation
Supply Chain Optimisation
- Cost to Serve
- Time to Serve
- Distribution Network Design
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Functional Audits
- Equipment Lease Audit
- Customer Contribution Analysis
- Supply Chain Audit
- Procurement Services
- Benchmarking Supply Chain & Logistics
- Freight, Inventory, Warehouse Benchmarkers
Training and Education
- Supply Chain Leaders Academy
- Supply Chain Leaders Insights Conference
- Beer Game Simulation
- Supply Chain Training and Workshop
- Supply Chain Books
- Supply Chain Education Online Program
- Free Supply Chain and Logistics Seminars
- Supply Chain Showcase
Supply Chain Execution
Market Research Services
Other Related Services
Experienced, Knowledgeable and Entertaining Conference Speakers (who won’t send your guests to sleep!)
Logistics Bureau’s senior staff are all experienced public speakers across a wide range of topics. Where our schedules allow, we are always happy to take on additional public speaking engagements.
At Logistics Bureau we are focussed on helping people. Helping them improve their businesses, helping them improve their knowledge and helping them improve their careers. So there is no better way for us to do that, than public speaking. All of our senior staff genuinely appreciate the opportunity to share their knowledge with a broader audience.
We have subject matter experts on most Supply Chain and Logistics topics and can ensure that your event guests will obtain new valuable knowledge and insights, in a memorable presentation. Our presentations are not ‘Death by Powerpoint’, but a blend of stories, case studies and personal experiences that are aimed at imparting the most valuable information in an easy to understand way.
To see some of our previous event engagements, just take a look at our speaking schedule here.
Some typical feedback to our speakers is:
“What you did was simply terrific”
“I thought your work was brilliant”
“There is always something to learn at your events, and today was no exception”
“I can tell you that your presentation ranked up there with anything I have seen anywhere — eg USA logistics convention”.
“A complex issue, explained in simple terms, that even I could understand”
“Once again, you hit the nail right on the head, and I learnt some valuable tips”
“Really enjoyed the Outsourcing role play yesterday in the Four Seasons”
“Excellent, great fun and I really learnt a lot too”!
Boost Your Supply Chain Performance Today!
Contact us for 100% Guaranteed Results.