Do you have an interesting Supply Chain site in Sydney to ‘Show Off’?
I’d love to hear about it…
I’m always looking for interesting site visits for our Supply Chain Leaders Academy(based in Sydney) and I have to say we’ve been to some awesome sites over the last couple of years.
I won’t mention the company names in case they get inundated with Site Visit requests! But we’ve visited household name retailers, wholesalers and equipment providers. But … I’m always on the lookout for another interesting site to add to our program.
So have you got something you’d like to ‘Show Off’ to some of the ‘Cream of our Supply Chain Industry’. Our Academy membersare all managers from some of the best known organisations across Australia.
So not only is it a chance for them to learn something new first hand, but it’s also a great showcase opportunity for your products and services. There are really no constraints around the type of visit that would be of interest.
Obviously Supply Chain related, but site visits could include:
- Complex Distribution Centres
- Large Transport Operations
- Materials Handling Equipment Providers
- Truck Manufacturers/Distributors
- Interesting IT applications (Routeing, Scheduling)
- Port container operations…
- Air / Sea / Rail Freight.
- Really anything of Supply Chain interest goes.
What’s involved? It’s really up to you, but the basic format is this:
- We agree on a date and time. It’s the day before each Supply Chain School, and generally 2:00 – 4:00 pm. (Many members fly in from Interstate that morning)
- The number of visitors can range from 20-40. (so we often split into a couple of groups).
- We get ourselves to and from your site.
- I personally supervise the group.
- We respect confidentiality and give you the opportunity to ‘vet’ our members list in case you are worried about competitors seeing your site.
- Nothing last minute. We lock in site visits well ahead of time (months ahead)
So if you would like to add to the learning experience of our industry and members, and ‘Show Case’ your organisation, feel free to contact me directly. I’d love to hear from you.
Though, we only have one or two spots open during the next 12 months……………
Email or +61 417 417 307